Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hey Lisa, your shoe's look hot!


As i have grown from a horny teen right through to my early thirties there is always something that changes from week to week, month to month with regards to what turns me on.
Normally i switch between ass and tits and big fake lips but i also have a keen eye on what the sexy lady would be wearing. Leggings are normally my favourite as i love to see the full curves of a beautiful woman but lately I've also come to appreciate what is on her feet.


Which leads us to today's post. Check the beautiful as always Lisa Ann in the next few shots. Do these shoes make you lust for Lisa more or less? For me its a added bonus. Lisa Ann has some of the best pins in the biz. 

As always place your comments in the box.

For more Lisa check out the following links:

















No comments:

Post a Comment