Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Twitter Pics

I love Taylor Wane and being british myself makes it all the better. If your anything like me and love girls with the plastic boobs and plastic lips or anything else they can turn to plastic then you will love Taylor Wane.

So your new to Taylor?  You will love these next pictures I'm about to show you. The following pictures are courtesy of Taylor's twitter account (hope she doesn't mind me borrowing them to educate) and they show beauty straight from life its self.

You can find more Taylor at the following sites but be sure to pay attention to her official site asap. You will not regret it.

Taylor Wane official site

Taylor Wane official twitter account


As for me. i just prey she comes back to London one day.












No comments:

Post a Comment